The Tohmei Anti Rolling Gyro (ARG) will make
your next fishing experience safer, more productive and enjoyable by
minimizing trolling and zero speed roll.
A Tohmei Anti Rolling Gyro (ARG) is a great
investment for any commercial vessel. The ARG is now available for the
commercial sector providing low and zero speed stabilization.
- Provides a comfortable setting for dining and entertaining.
- Sleep in comfort at the dock or anchored out.
- Keeps your vessel steady when docking.
- Effective at trolling and at ‘zero’ speeds.
- With the Tohmei ARG, you can expect the lowest maintenance in the industry
- Allow crew and guests to move around safely and enjoy themselves.
- There are no through hull protrusions that produce drag on your vessel. It is a one piece ‘bolt on’ package.
- Installing the Tohmei ARG adds to the resale value of your yacht.
The ARG stabilizer is easy to install. Just bolt it down to your boat and plug it in! The Tohmei ARG stabilizer is the original ‘Anti Rolling Gyro’ stabilizer. The technology was developed by Mitsubishi originally for the space satellite. Tohmei stands alone as the LEADER in ROLL REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY for pleasure and commercial craft in the world.
The ARG375T (MSM-37500-A1) is the largest model in the ARG line. Capable of producing 37500Nm of anti rolling torque it is well suited for stabilizing boats upto 60tons.by combining more than one 375T, it is perfect for the 120-140ton mega yachts and research vessels. Designed to compete with other finned types of zero speed stabilizers, with higher power demands ,the 375T comparatively,sips its electricity through a coffee straw, reducing need for larger generators. Anti rolling torque : 37500Nm max. Rated RPM : 3250rpm Angular moment at rated RPM : 7500 Nms. Spool-up time to rated RPM : 45 minutes Spool up power AC motor : single phase 5.5kw/three phase 5.2kw Operating power AC motor : single phase 4.5kw/three phase 4.3kw Input voltage : single phase 220-240V 50/60Hz/three phase 200-240v,50/60Hz Weight : 910kg Envolope dimensions : Gyro :1120(length) x 830(width) x 780(Height) mm Motor Driver(invertor) : 450(height) x 400(width) x 200(depth) mm