- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or make an online purchase. While doing so, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, street address or any other information that’s necessary.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize you experience and respond better to your individual needs.
- To improve our website.
- To process transactions. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service to you.
- To send periodic mails and special offers, updates related to our products or services.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain safety of your personal information i.e. when you send it to us.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our rights.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Should you have any questions regarding this policy, please feel free to drop a line to the following email address: email@example.com